Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New fixtures / results site
05-21-2011, 01:56 PM
New fixtures / results site
Hi All,

I wanted to let you guys know about a new site I'm working on -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. Essentially, it's a rugby (union / league) fixtures & results site which aims to provide fast and accurate updates using both automation and assistance from the rugby.io community. Currently, we're tracking the Aviva Premiership, Super 15, NRL, and have Rugby World Cup 2011 fixtures ready for updating.

As I rely on the community to help submit result updates, I've made our site's fixtures and results data available for download so that others can use it to power their own projects. The data downloads are pulled real-time, so updates made to the site are immediately available within the data available for download.

We're constantly adding and removing features, so please have a look and drop us feedback if you'd like to see new leagues / competitions added, or features added / changed / or scrapped. Smile

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to seeing you over at the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. site!

-Matt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2011, 05:55 PM
RE: New fixtures / results site
Hi All,

Just a quick note that I've added Celtic League 2011 fixtures to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Shout if you'd like to see any other leagues added.

-Matt
12-27-2011, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 03:10 AM by rugbydotio.)
RE: New fixtures / results site
Hey Guys,

A quick ping to let you know that we've got Heineken Cup 2011 fixtures in our You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. database now, and have just imported Super Rugby 2012 fixtures in preparation for early next year.

Don't forget that our fixture lists are all You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., and fixture updates are also being sent to our You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Twitter account.

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas, and all the best for 2012!

-Matt @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.