Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Pro12 runin.
03-28-2015, 02:28 PM
The Pro12 runin.
Last night the Blues failed to get the win they so desperately needed, good chance now that the Dragons could jump bove them after this weekend. boith are destined to play second tier European Cup next season AND will not make the playoffs.
The Scarlets are also unlikely to make the playoffs AND could struggle to make the 1st tier European Cup.
If that happens then the only region to represent Wales in both the Pro12 playoffs and the 1st tier European Cup could be the Ospreys.
Anyone agree.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: The Pro12 runin.
The Pro 12 league table looks a sorry sight for supporters of Welsh Rugby. Cardiff played some exciting rugby last night in the second half,
and had the referee taken a red card decision after Patchell's injury, then they probably would have won.

As it is, the Ospreys stand alone in carying the Welsh flag, and deservedly so.
03-29-2015, 09:44 AM
RE: The Pro12 runin.
True to say that Welsh rugby looks quite poor ATM, but I honestly feel that The Chief & Paul John DESERVE time at the helm to show what they're capable of.
They could have won in NI and, yes it should have been red, would've made a huge difference.
Congratulations to the Dragons..........great win away from Dave, I do see better things for next season from them.
Scarlets have failed to show any improvement from a poorish last season, they produce some good talent, the knack has to be moulding it into a team.
Ospreys, everyone's favourite (I'm no different) team to swoop to gloom following their high profile departures, have responded in a real positive way.

Interim verdict..........WE DO HAVE SOME QUALITY COACHES HERE IN WALES.