Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Wales V Ireland
03-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Wales V Ireland
Gatland say same again, but is anybody interested on this forum?
Is there anyone even there?
Has the world come to an end and I'm the only one left alive?
Do you care?

Finally, has this forum officially DIED?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Wales V Ireland
R.I.P FORUM
03-14-2015, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2015 09:50 PM by Evans the nine.)
Thought I would check in after a long time away.

Well what a match - a high octane start, a potentially devastating injury, fierce, inspiring defence, clinical finishing and slightly controversial ending-what more can you ask for ?

Just when Schmitt appears to be eclipsing Gatland as the most astute coach in the 6N, the old master reminds who the Daddy really is.

I envy those who were there today to witness the birth of a new performance measure - defensive metres gained, evidenced several times in the second half periods. of Irish posession when the men in red drove them back from the goal line to the 22.

To win another title it may require an unlikely score of 40+ points against a dogged Italian team, but at least we're in the mix. One last thing though. Come on France and come on Scotland!
03-15-2015, 03:12 PM
I could have been there but circumstances dictated otherwise, and if i had been it would have been curtesy of another poster on this site who sadly cannot sign in these days.
I can only echo all you say Evans, the Gatland coaching team seems to be working even I have to admit that.
An ugly magnificent victory.
03-17-2015, 12:53 AM
Nothing wrong with an ugly win! I remember the 80s and 90s when the wooden spoon was about all that we ever won.