Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Damn Ticket Touts!
01-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Damn Ticket Touts!
I always struggle to buy tickets for the big international games, however there are shed loads of people (Touts) selling them for twice the price. surely something can be done and should be done.
Until the powers that be sort out these touts, does anyone know where i can get hold of Wales v England tickets?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Damn Ticket Touts!
Wales v England is always going to be a problem; but all the other games seem to have a surplus of tickets, resulting in many being sold for less than face value. On line sites have virtually taken over the black trade, and of course the biggest culprits are the W.R.U. whose hospitality packages flood the market, and because these packages put preference on the catering and not the rugby, result in the genuine supporters being inconvenienced by the continual traffic of pissed up men AND women leaving their seats every 10 minutes to empty out. In the good old days of the North Stand, bladders were empied without leaving the stadium, so the only people who suffered were those with 5 bob tickets in the north enclosure.
01-18-2015, 10:14 AM
SCREECH.....Cardiff blues are curently advertising Wales V England tickets for sale, check their website. But be quick.

A smile will make others smile, a frown will live alone.
01-18-2015, 03:43 PM
(01-18-2015 10:14 AM)dynamicdave Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.SCREECH.....Cardiff blues are curently advertising Wales V England tickets for sale, check their website. But be quick.

Season ticket holders only Sad thanks anyway
01-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Sorry SCREECH.
Should have checked before posting.
Welcome to our tiny forum by the way, it used to be busy on here but in recent times there are only a couple............but we're OK guys.

A smile will make others smile, a frown will live alone.
01-19-2015, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Good news! i have tickets and i didn't pay over the Face value! It does mean i have to sit in a different row to my Brother in law but it will be worth it.
02-20-2015, 03:44 PM
Hi

Just looking for your help, iv bought some tickets for the Ireland game in block L23, but the face value on the ticket is 35 ponds sterling.. is this correct?.. over here in ireland the cheapest are 95 euros for the home 6 nations games.. im just wondering have i been duped with a student ticket or is this price correct?