Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
English Rugby Blog - Oops!
04-07-2011, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 03:47 PM by Rugby Nick.)
English Rugby Blog - Oops!
Got a tad carried away with buying some old domains at an auction site and it looks like I may just be the not so proud owner of saxonsrugby.com

Not 100% sure it's happened (few days till i find out but the auction itself has finished i think). If so that's £40 for no real reason...

It is a good domain for those that know their online web stuff. Already backlinks from a few sites, PR3, 7 years old, pretty brandable.

Now assuming I win it (still hoping I havent) all I can think is an English rugby blog/forum. Obviously that is not my thing though - only English team I give a toss about is Wasps.

Anyone have any ideas what to do with it? Other than give it away of course (reluctant to throw away £40 like that)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. blog and forum
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2011, 08:19 AM
RE: English Rugby Blog - Oops!
(04-07-2011 03:45 PM)Rugby Nick Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Got a tad carried away with buying some old domains at an auction site and it looks like I may just be the not so proud owner of saxonsrugby.com

Not 100% sure it's happened (few days till i find out but the auction itself has finished i think). If so that's £40 for no real reason...

It is a good domain for those that know their online web stuff. Already backlinks from a few sites, PR3, 7 years old, pretty brandable.

Now assuming I win it (still hoping I havent) all I can think is an English rugby blog/forum. Obviously that is not my thing though - only English team I give a toss about is Wasps.

Anyone have any ideas what to do with it? Other than give it away of course (reluctant to throw away £40 like that)

Nick........what a mistake you have made! lol
Find all posts by this user
04-16-2011, 09:52 AM
RE: English Rugby Blog - Oops!
(04-16-2011 08:19 AM)x88mad Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nick........what a mistake you have made! lol

Thankfully the sale fell through. I am gutted, truly

or maybe not...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. blog and forum
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user