Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Return to thread
04-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Return to thread
Can we get the thread return quicker after a post, I keep falling to sleep waitingBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 12:04 PM by Rugby Nick.)
RE: Return to thread
(04-06-2011 11:43 AM)Grim Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can we get the thread return quicker after a post, I keep falling to sleep waitingBig Grin

is it that slow?

Hmm, will take a look. you could always hit the 'click here if you dont want to wait any longer button' Wink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. blog and forum
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2011, 02:11 AM
(04-06-2011 12:03 PM)Rugby Nick Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is it that slow?

Hmm, will take a look. you could always hit the 'click here if you dont want to wait any longer button' Wink

Leave him be Nick, he just likes complaining!! If he can't sleep (or, fails to get a hard on!!) all he does is bloody moan!! I really am worrying, that when he takes my Missus out for a night for me (I'm working) that she really won't enjoy herself!! She does look forward usually to a late one on Saturdays too!!

I don't want to achieve immortality on the rugby field. I just want to gain immortality by not dying!!
Note: My Avatar shows 2 of my Grandkids!! Unlike Grim, I am NOT kinky!!
04-07-2011, 08:33 AM
(04-06-2011 12:03 PM)Rugby Nick Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is it that slow?

Bit like W4E that button, does fupp allSmileSmile
04-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Weird, I don't have any problems with it