Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Rugby show
04-16-2013, 01:33 PM
A Rugby show
hey all I am new to the forums but a valleys boy here.

I noticed that there are not many rugby internet podcasts or live shows. I will be looking over the next few weeks to get one set up but would love to get people from wales and abroad to take part. I am gonna be starting up the show on a website where i do my casting on. If anyone is interested don't be afraid to ask.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: A Rugby show
(04-16-2013 01:33 PM)glyndwr2k10@live.com Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hey all I am new to the forums but a valleys boy here.

I noticed that there are not many rugby internet podcasts or live shows. I will be looking over the next few weeks to get one set up but would love to get people from wales and abroad to take part. I am gonna be starting up the show on a website where i do my casting on. If anyone is interested don't be afraid to ask.

Hi,

I am a rugby french fan, following of course top 14, and rugby abroad.
WOuld love to be involved.
04-16-2013, 10:28 PM
yea I am looking for people who wants to part of this from anywhere that loves rugby. We be doing our shows at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. am looking to getting the show started before the lions team is named and the tour begins.
04-27-2013, 07:55 AM
(04-16-2013 02:18 PM)mive59 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

I am a rugby french fan, following of course top 14, and rugby abroad.
WOuld love to be involved.

hey Mive come to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. on tuesday there's plan of a Lions after team announcement discussion. If you want in on the talk then just come join. Also there's room for others.